RE: [snowkiteidaho] tues wed

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007

      Very cool Monty….  I hope to make it up a couple times this winter.

      -Jason Brickner

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
        Thanks Eddie. Any love you send my way is always
        appreciated. Post away and if anyone finds a new
        snowkite spot that they want to share, please let me
        know and I'll post it.
        --- "geardaddy@..." <geardaddy@...>
        wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Your new website is great. I want to post your site
        list on snowkiteidaho if that is ok.

        Eddy

        On Tue Jan 2 3:07 , Andrew Goldman sent:

        Darrel Thomas net> wrote:
        Tues might work, but I would want to see
        something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn
        have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on
        those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

        I am defintely looking seriously at Wed. You all
        know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

        protection around
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com