sounds cool

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007

      wow thanks for that info monty,  the website looks super cool. i wonder why no one  did this early?

      From: Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] tues wed
      Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:07:36 -0800 (PST)

       I will be headed up to the Lodge either Tue. or Wen.  I will be spending a lot more time up in the Camas valley now that we have the snow coverage.  I will figure out a way to correspond with some of you while I am based up that way.  I hope I can help all of you snowkiters by accurately reporting the wind.  Darrel is right on the money.  Ryan and I have found East winds at a place called Spooner's Knob.  Go to www.snowkitesoldier .com and click on the map link to see where this spot is. The map lists a few other areas and has some brief description that describe when to go, ability level and what you can expect over the next ridge. Most of you already know this information but check back from time to time as I will post any new spots on this website.  See you all soon.
      Darrel Thomas <Darrel's@cableone. net> wrote:

      Tues might work, but I would want to see something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

      I am defintely looking seriously at Wed.  You all know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping Sales & Deals
    • geardaddy@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
        Your new website is great.  I want to post your site list on snowkiteidaho if that is ok.

        Eddy

        On Tue Jan 2 3:07 , Andrew Goldman sent:

        Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007

          Very cool Monty….  I hope to make it up a couple times this winter.

          -Jason Brickner

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
            Thanks Eddie. Any love you send my way is always
            appreciated. Post away and if anyone finds a new
            snowkite spot that they want to share, please let me
            know and I'll post it.
            --- "geardaddy@..." <geardaddy@...>

            ---------------------------------

            Darrel Thomas net> wrote:
            Tues might work, but I would want to see
            something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn
            have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on
            those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

            I am defintely looking seriously at Wed. You all
            know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

            protection around
            http://mail.yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com