Last call on the bar and lines I found at McCormack snowmobile park

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2012
      OK, Jason claimed the bag, but I still have a newish Ozone bar and lines that were in the parking lot. It looked like somebody set them on their car and drove off. I found them Wednesday morning in the middle of the road. If nobody claims them soon I'll give them to Geardaddy, so if you hear of anybody missing their bar speak up.

      My snowmobile died last week so I'll be looking to carpool up to Camas soon! RIP Redsled :(

      Westy