Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend WX?

  • Mike Cottingham
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2012
      That explains it.

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 12:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend WX?

      On Feb 17, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      I've never snowkited in Idaho before, so thanks for the info Eddy.  I noticed at Tom Grainy's the other night you were using ikitesurf.com on your phone for the forecast.  When I go to ikitesurf it doesn't show any info (wind reporting stations/forecasts) for the entire state of Idaho?  Is the website blocking me from any Idaho info because I don't pay for a membership?  I noticed they have a ten day free trial period I can sign up for.

      Still dazed and confused. Probably because I'm a newbie.
      -Mike