tues wed

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
      Tues might work, but I would want to see something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

      I am defintely looking seriously at Wed.  You all know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's
    • Andrew Goldman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
         I will be headed up to the Lodge either Tue. or Wen.  I will be spending a lot more time up in the Camas valley now that we have the snow coverage.  I will figure out a way to correspond with some of you while I am based up that way.  I hope I can help all of you snowkiters by accurately reporting the wind.  Darrel is right on the money.  Ryan and I have found East winds at a place called Spooner's Knob.  Go to www.snowkitesoldier.com and click on the map link to see where this spot is. The map lists a few other areas and has some brief description that describe when to go, ability level and what you can expect over the next ridge. Most of you already know this information but check back from time to time as I will post any new spots on this website.  See you all soon.
        Darrel Thomas <Darrel's@...> wrote:
        Tues might work, but I would want to see something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

        I am defintely looking seriously at Wed.  You all know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Ryan Wait
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007

          wow thanks for that info monty,  the website looks super cool. i wonder why no one  did this early?

          From: Andrew Goldman <kiteglobe@...>
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] tues wed
          Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:07:36 -0800 (PST)

          Darrel Thomas <Darrel's@cableone. net> wrote:

          Tues might work, but I would want to see something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

          I am defintely looking seriously at Wed.  You all know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping Sales & Deals
        • geardaddy@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
            Your new website is great.  I want to post your site list on snowkiteidaho if that is ok.

            Eddy

            On Tue Jan 2 3:07 , Andrew Goldman sent:

            Msg sent via CableONE.net MyMail - http://www.cableone.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007

              Very cool Monty….  I hope to make it up a couple times this winter.

              -Jason Brickner

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
                Thanks Eddie. Any love you send my way is always
                appreciated. Post away and if anyone finds a new
                snowkite spot that they want to share, please let me
                know and I'll post it.
                --- "geardaddy@..." <geardaddy@...>

                ---------------------------------

                Darrel Thomas net> wrote:
                Tues might work, but I would want to see
                something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn
                have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on
                those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

                I am defintely looking seriously at Wed. You all
                know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

                protection around
                http://mail.yahoo.com

                http://mail.yahoo.com