next wind

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Expect substantial Easterly flow to develop Tues and Wed.  Wed being the better chance for good E wind on the Camas, but I don't expect much above 10mph.  As a general rule, this should be followed by a couple days of Westerly flow.

      This wave of low pressure is not particularly big, and is rather dry with little chance of precip.