RE: [snowkiteidaho] Wed snowkite film: Hello from Hawaii

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
      I've been waiting to see that film for over year and now I'm out of town kiting....how ironic....I guess Rusty and I will have to request a private screening when we get back

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: kiteglobe@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:50:41 -0800
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wed snowkite film: Hello from Hawaii

      Hello fellow Idaho snowkiters. I've been back and forth with a few of you on Facebook but thought I'd take a moment and reach out to all of you.  I understand there is a snowkite movie on Wednesday at Grainey's; 7:00 produced, edited and flimed by our very own Ryan Waite.  I would encourage you to grab a taxi, put down a few beers and enjoy this local snowkite film that features the places only you will be able to recognize and appreciate.  I also understand that our very own J Clive will be showing some of his cinematic genius. Two Idaho film guru's, one night, sponsored by Cliff bar...it's a no brainer.  Some local support goes a long way, these guys work hard to produce these clips so we can all enjoy it and they get little to nothing in return. All about the passion and love of the sport. Show them some stoke!!!
      I've been kitesurfing in Hawaii now for the last 13 months. This is Home. I just booked a one way flight back to Idaho for a little snowkite vacation, all taxes included for $319. Departs at 10:00 P.M. and arrives at 10:00 A.M.
      I'm so pumped that I can work all day Thursday in Hawaii in the OR and be snowkiting in Idaho before Lunch.
      Hawaii is AMAZING for kitesurfing. If any of you want to plan a trip this direction, hit me up. I'd be happy to give you the run down. Summer and Kailua are a good start. See you guys and gals in Idaho!