Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday 21mph

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 86 , Feb 13, 2012
      Where did you seem the meese?  Were they over by Camas Creek?

      On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Oh boy I'm a hurting ole dawg.  But that was fun.  And two moose make them meese!!!

      Wind Wednesday. I hope it looks something like today.

      Eddy

      On Feb 12, 2012, at 5:38 PM, Jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      Absolutely perfect wind. Deep mostly light snow. VERY well covered. Mini cornices, huge air--we even saw moose,,absolutely perfect!!

      The best of the bestVIDS will be screened at Ryan' s premiere thi Wednesday ,,, even the moose might make the cut

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 86 of 86 , May 29, 2016
        It was a great morning, I've assisted for one and a half hour and I've seen plenty of fun.

        My inconvinience was just safety concern on self launch, I'm also an old guy and I don't like hazardous stuff.

        I normally plan to be first on the beach to alway have assisted launch, and I did so this morning too. Unfortunaly I've discovered I took my old windsurf harnes instead of the kitesurfing one.

        I leave pretty close by, however the drive back home pushed my from firts on the beach to last.

        I can tell, it was a great morning!