Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday 21mph

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 13, 2012
      Where did you seem the meese?  Were they over by Camas Creek?

      On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Oh boy I'm a hurting ole dawg.  But that was fun.  And two moose make them meese!!!

      Wind Wednesday. I hope it looks something like today.

      Eddy

      On Feb 12, 2012, at 5:38 PM, Jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      Absolutely perfect wind. Deep mostly light snow. VERY well covered. Mini cornices, huge air--we even saw moose,,absolutely perfect!!

      The best of the bestVIDS will be screened at Ryan' s premiere thi Wednesday ,,, even the moose might make the cut

      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 1
        We got to play at Last Resort but coverage is awful. This is the second worst I've kited at that location. Last yr was the worst. The rock garden is more sage than snow and almost impassible. If we don't get snow soon season may be over. Forecast for next week is rain and 45 degrees. 😳

        Eddy