Baja. Thursday Feb 9.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 392 KB
    ...more pix on the way...but this sums up the day ....

    (that's Rusty sporting toe ring & paint...)

    Best hotpool yet.  Deep...sitting on bottom water up to neck.  Self heating ~102 degrees.  Had to cool it down w/ sea water for recent snow refugees Rusty & Annie...their endothermics still set for snow.  Shoulda heard 'em whine 'bout the heat.  The problem w/ these...you wanna stay all night.  I think "prune" in spanish is ciruela...
  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
      I wanna try that....

      To: BoiseSailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:39:26 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Baja. Thursday Feb 9. [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Jon Bolt included below] ...more pix on the way...but this sums up the day ....