play by play at Lord of the Wind

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2012
      Here's why some of those water kiters use race boards

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiMMMhFYQcQ
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2012
        Good episode Jay,  very informative and good job of capturing the action of that Slalom race.   The carnage of the speed race makes me wonder if I would ever want to try it.  Probably be the one with the tangled kite.