Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
      A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.

      If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.

      That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to hog some memory card.

      https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

      --Will

      On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air . Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000' . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA  is forecasting E NE at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east its most likely working at LR

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

      How was today?   What's tomorrow look like?

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      see you at noon at albys

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:

      Eddy,

      Do you have any room left for one more?

      Jake

        Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

        We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

        Eddy 863-6966

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012

          Will;

          Looks like a great day on the snow.

          James R. Tighe

          5420 W State St.

          Boise, Idaho 83703

          208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

          jim@...

          www.gemstategymnastics.com

          Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

          We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

          Eddy 863-6966

          No virus found in this message.

        • Jason
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
            Will,

            Awesome shots of a great session, nice work man! I saw you post up and had to hog some camera-time. Thanks for posting these up, you've got some serious skills behind the lens.

            J.Mac

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

            > A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.
            >
            > If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They
            > were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.
            >
            > That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to
            > hog some memory card.
            >
            > https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink
            >
            > --Will
            >

            > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air .
            > > Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all
            > > day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000'
            > > . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA is forecasting E NE
            > > at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east
            > > its most likely working at LR
            > >
            > > ------------------------------
            > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: jwattboi@...
            > > Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
            > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.
            > >

            > > How was today? What's tomorrow look like?
            > >
            > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > see you at noon at albys
            > >
            > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            > > geardaddyllc@...
            > > 208-863-6966
            > >
            > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
            > >

            > > Eddy,
            > >
            > > Do you have any room left for one more?
            > >
            > > Jake

          • Jim shultz
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
              Will,

              I second that, sweet photos and really appreciate you posting them!

              Jim S.

            • Will Hise
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                You're both too kind. I'm happy to take more and better pics in the future. Heading to park city this weekend but back next. Bring the wind!