Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: heads up

  • Ryan Barnes
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

      Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone is in the area.

      -Ryan

      -Sent from cellphone.

      On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:

      Hey Steve and Tony,

      I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?

      Patrick
      208-949-8412

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind
      > >

      > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      > > Super Bowl losers party after big game
      > > Patriots fans might not be happy to see what Rob Gronkowski and Matt Light did after the tough loss.
      > > Privacy Policy

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
        Hi Ryan,

        I hope you haven't left yet. Steve and I were wondering if we could both car pool with you? We are ready to go.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

        > Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can
        > likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone
        > is in the area.
        >
        > -Ryan
        >
        > -Sent from cellphone.
        > On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Hey Steve and Tony,
        > >
        > > I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles
        > > yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?
        > >
        > > Patrick
        > > 208-949-8412
        > >
        > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
        > > >
        > > > Sent from my iPhone

        > > Light did after the tough loss.

      • Ryan Barnes
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

          I've got a tiny 2 door Honda...3 people would be pretty tight.

          Still working on being able to get out too, I'll keep you posted.

          -Sent from cellphone.

          On Feb 7, 2012 12:07 PM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:

          Hi Ryan,

          I hope you haven't left yet. Steve and I were wondering if we could both car pool with you? We are ready to go.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

          > Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can
          > likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone
          > is in the area.
          >
          > -Ryan
          >
          > -Sent from cellphone.
          > On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hey Steve and Tony,
          > >
          > > I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles
          > > yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?
          > >
          > > Patrick
          > > 208-949-8412
          > >
          > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
          > > >
          > > > Sent from my iPhone

          > > Light did after the tough loss.

        • Jason Watt
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
            Looks like deer haven is crankin.  Wish I could get away today.

            =