Re: [snowkiteidaho] heads up

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012
      What time you thinking?  I need to work till noon

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind

      =
    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
        Hey Steve and Tony,

        I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?

        Patrick
        208-949-8412

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind
        > >

        > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > > Super Bowl losers party after big game
        > > Patriots fans might not be happy to see what Rob Gronkowski and Matt Light did after the tough loss.
        > > Privacy Policy

      • Ryan Barnes
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

          Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone is in the area.

          -Ryan

          -Sent from cellphone.

          On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:

          Hey Steve and Tony,

          I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?

          Patrick
          208-949-8412

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind
          > >

          > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > > Super Bowl losers party after big game
          > > Patriots fans might not be happy to see what Rob Gronkowski and Matt Light did after the tough loss.
          > > Privacy Policy

        • Patrick
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
            Hi Ryan,

            I hope you haven't left yet. Steve and I were wondering if we could both car pool with you? We are ready to go.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

            > Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can
            > likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone
            > is in the area.
            >
            > -Ryan
            >
            > -Sent from cellphone.
            > On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hey Steve and Tony,
            > >
            > > I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles
            > > yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?
            > >
            > > Patrick
            > > 208-949-8412
            > >
            > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
            > > >
            > > > Sent from my iPhone

            > > Light did after the tough loss.

          • Ryan Barnes
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

              I've got a tiny 2 door Honda...3 people would be pretty tight.

              Still working on being able to get out too, I'll keep you posted.

              -Sent from cellphone.

              On Feb 7, 2012 12:07 PM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:

              Hi Ryan,

              I hope you haven't left yet. Steve and I were wondering if we could both car pool with you? We are ready to go.

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

              > Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can
              > likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone
              > is in the area.
              >
              > -Ryan
              >
              > -Sent from cellphone.
              > On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Hey Steve and Tony,
              > >
              > > I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles
              > > yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?
              > >
              > > Patrick
              > > 208-949-8412
              > >
              > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
              > > >
              > > > Sent from my iPhone

              > > Light did after the tough loss.

            • Jason Watt
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
                Looks like deer haven is crankin.  Wish I could get away today.

                =