heads up

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012
      Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind
    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2012
        What time you thinking?  I need to work till noon

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

        Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind

        =
      • Patrick
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
          Hey Steve and Tony,

          I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?

          Patrick
          208-949-8412

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind
          > >

          > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > > Super Bowl losers party after big game
          > > Patriots fans might not be happy to see what Rob Gronkowski and Matt Light did after the tough loss.
          > > Privacy Policy

        • Ryan Barnes
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

            Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone is in the area.

            -Ryan

            -Sent from cellphone.

            On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:

            Hey Steve and Tony,

            I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?

            Patrick
            208-949-8412

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

            > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Feb 6, 2012, at 6:26 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Tomorrow has got great potential for east wind
            > >

            > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
            > > Super Bowl losers party after big game
            > > Patriots fans might not be happy to see what Rob Gronkowski and Matt Light did after the tough loss.
            > > Privacy Policy

          • Patrick
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
              Hi Ryan,

              I hope you haven't left yet. Steve and I were wondering if we could both car pool with you? We are ready to go.

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

              > Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can
              > likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone
              > is in the area.
              >
              > -Ryan
              >
              > -Sent from cellphone.
              > On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Hey Steve and Tony,
              > >
              > > I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles
              > > yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?
              > >
              > > Patrick
              > > 208-949-8412
              > >
              > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
              > > >
              > > > Sent from my iPhone

              > > Light did after the tough loss.

            • Ryan Barnes
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012

                I've got a tiny 2 door Honda...3 people would be pretty tight.

                Still working on being able to get out too, I'll keep you posted.

                -Sent from cellphone.

                On Feb 7, 2012 12:07 PM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:

                Hi Ryan,

                I hope you haven't left yet. Steve and I were wondering if we could both car pool with you? We are ready to go.

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

                > Depending on how much work I get done, I may head up around noon. Can
                > likely fit another in the car with me. I'd be leaving from Micron if anyone
                > is in the area.
                >
                > -Ryan
                >
                > -Sent from cellphone.
                > On Feb 7, 2012 6:58 AM, "Patrick" <owtside32@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Hey Steve and Tony,
                > >
                > > I was hoping to head up today too but started having car troubles
                > > yesterday. Do you guys have room for one more?
                > >
                > > Patrick
                > > 208-949-8412
                > >
                > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > What time you thinking? I need to work till noon
                > > >
                > > > Sent from my iPhone

                > > Light did after the tough loss.

              • Jason Watt
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
                  Looks like deer haven is crankin.  Wish I could get away today.

                  =