RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
      Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air . Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000' . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA  is forecasting E NE at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east its most likely working at LR

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

      How was today?   What's tomorrow look like?

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      see you at noon at albys

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:

      Eddy,

      Do you have any room left for one more?

      Jake

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
        Yes Steve.... I can attest.  It was windy at 6000' at Bogus today... Probably East at 23.  No wind around 4000' though.  Sunny and warm.  Going back for more tomorrow.

        Have fun.

        -JBrick

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

        We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

        Eddy 863-6966

      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
          A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.

          If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.

          That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to hog some memory card.

          https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

          --Will

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

          We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

          Eddy 863-6966

            Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

            We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

            Eddy 863-6966

          • Jim Tighe
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012

              Will;

              Looks like a great day on the snow.

              James R. Tighe

              5420 W State St.

              Boise, Idaho 83703

              208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

              jim@...

              www.gemstategymnastics.com

              Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

              We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

              Eddy 863-6966

              No virus found in this message.

            • Jason
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                Will,

                Awesome shots of a great session, nice work man! I saw you post up and had to hog some camera-time. Thanks for posting these up, you've got some serious skills behind the lens.

                J.Mac

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

                > A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.
                >
                > If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They
                > were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.
                >
                > That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to
                > hog some memory card.
                >
                > https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink
                >
                > --Will
                >

                > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
                >

                > > Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air .
                > > Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all
                > > day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000'
                > > . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA is forecasting E NE
                > > at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east
                > > its most likely working at LR
                > >
                > > ------------------------------
                > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > > From: jwattboi@...
                > > Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
                > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.
                > >

                > > How was today? What's tomorrow look like?
                > >
                > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > see you at noon at albys
                > >
                > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                > > geardaddyllc@...
                > > 208-863-6966
                > >
                > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
                > >

                > > Eddy,
                > >
                > > Do you have any room left for one more?
                > >
                > > Jake

              • Jim shultz
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                  Will,

                  I second that, sweet photos and really appreciate you posting them!

                  Jim S.

                • Will Hise
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                    You're both too kind. I'm happy to take more and better pics in the future. Heading to park city this weekend but back next. Bring the wind!