RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
      Tony , Rusty looks like a early departure is possible , You guys up yet ?

      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: hyqual@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 05:24:08 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

      I'm also in for noon departure, with Eddie or others as available. Jack

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      > Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.
      >
      > We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.
      >
      > Eddy 863-6966

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
        Am now. Ready to meet at 8:30 or 9:00

        Sent from my iPhone

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: hyqual@...
        Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 05:24:08 -0700

        I'm also in for noon departure, with Eddie or others as available. Jack

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        > Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.
        >
        > We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.
        >
        > Eddy 863-6966

      • Jake Dobson
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
          Eddy,

          Do you have any room left for one more?

          Jake

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
            see you at noon at albys

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966

            On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:

            Eddy,

            Do you have any room left for one more?

            Jake

            Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

            We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

            Eddy 863-6966

          • Jason Watt

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air . Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000' . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA  is forecasting E NE at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east its most likely working at LR

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                  Yes Steve.... I can attest.  It was windy at 6000' at Bogus today... Probably East at 23.  No wind around 4000' though.  Sunny and warm.  Going back for more tomorrow.

                  Have fun.

                  -JBrick

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                  Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                  We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                  Eddy 863-6966

                • Will Hise
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
                    A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.

                    If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.

                    That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to hog some memory card.

                    https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

                    --Will

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                    Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                    We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                    Eddy 863-6966

                      Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                      We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                      Eddy 863-6966

                    • Jim Tighe
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012

                        Will;

                        Looks like a great day on the snow.

                        James R. Tighe

                        5420 W State St.

                        Boise, Idaho 83703

                        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

                        jim@...

                        www.gemstategymnastics.com

                        Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                        We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                        Eddy 863-6966

                        No virus found in this message.

                      • Jason
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                          Will,

                          Awesome shots of a great session, nice work man! I saw you post up and had to hog some camera-time. Thanks for posting these up, you've got some serious skills behind the lens.

                          J.Mac

                          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

                          > A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.
                          >
                          > If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They
                          > were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.
                          >
                          > That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to
                          > hog some memory card.
                          >
                          > https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink
                          >
                          > --Will
                          >

                          > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
                          >

                          > > Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air .
                          > > Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all
                          > > day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000'
                          > > . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA is forecasting E NE
                          > > at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east
                          > > its most likely working at LR
                          > >
                          > > ------------------------------
                          > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                          > > From: jwattboi@...
                          > > Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
                          > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.
                          > >

                          > > How was today? What's tomorrow look like?
                          > >
                          > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > > see you at noon at albys
                          > >
                          > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                          > > geardaddyllc@...
                          > > 208-863-6966
                          > >
                          > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
                          > >

                          > > Eddy,
                          > >
                          > > Do you have any room left for one more?
                          > >
                          > > Jake

                        • Jim shultz
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                            Will,

                            I second that, sweet photos and really appreciate you posting them!

                            Jim S.

                          • Will Hise
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                              You're both too kind. I'm happy to take more and better pics in the future. Heading to park city this weekend but back next. Bring the wind!