Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 3, 2012

      Do you think it will wait until afternoon to turn on?

      On Feb 3, 2012 9:09 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

      We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

      Eddy 863-6966

    • Jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 3, 2012
        After an awesome first session on the camas yesterday, kited skyline today at the snow kite masters. Lots of snow kite able wind beautiful sunny -- vids coming soon.
      • Ryan Barnes
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 3, 2012

          I'll be keeping my eyes peeled, certainly trying to head out. I'd be happy to join in on a ride if anyones got space.

          -Ryan

          -Sent from cellphone.

          On Feb 3, 2012 9:27 PM, "Josh Woodland" <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

          Do you think it will wait until afternoon to turn on?

          On Feb 3, 2012 9:09 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

          We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

          Eddy 863-6966

        • Will Hise
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 3, 2012
            I'm down to carpool, either with eddy or the next crew

            On Friday, February 3, 2012, Ryan Barnes <rybarnes@...> wrote:

            > I'll be keeping my eyes peeled, certainly trying to head out. I'd be happy to join in on a ride if anyones got space.
            >
            > -Ryan
            >
            > -Sent from cellphone.
            >
            > On Feb 3, 2012 9:27 PM, "Josh Woodland" <woodland.josh@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> Do you think it will wait until afternoon to turn on?
            >>
            >> On Feb 3, 2012 9:09 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
            >>>

            >>> Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.
            >>>
            >>> We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.
            >>>
            >>> Eddy 863-6966

          • Jack Harrison
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
              I'm also in for noon departure, with Eddie or others as available. Jack

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                Tony , Rusty looks like a early departure is possible , You guys up yet ?

                CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: hyqual@...
                Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 05:24:08 -0700
                Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

                I'm also in for noon departure, with Eddie or others as available. Jack

                Sent from my iPad

                On Feb 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.
                >
                > We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.
                >
                > Eddy 863-6966

              • Tonyswilliams
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                  Am now. Ready to meet at 8:30 or 9:00

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: hyqual@...
                  Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 05:24:08 -0700

                  I'm also in for noon departure, with Eddie or others as available. Jack

                  Sent from my iPad

                  On Feb 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  > Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.
                  >
                  > We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.
                  >
                  > Eddy 863-6966

                • Jake Dobson
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                    Eddy,

                    Do you have any room left for one more?

                    Jake

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                      see you at noon at albys

                      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                      208-863-6966

                      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:

                      Eddy,

                      Do you have any room left for one more?

                      Jake

                      Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                      We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                      Eddy 863-6966

                    • Jason Watt

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                          Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air . Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000' . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA  is forecasting E NE at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east its most likely working at LR

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 4, 2012
                            Yes Steve.... I can attest.  It was windy at 6000' at Bogus today... Probably East at 23.  No wind around 4000' though.  Sunny and warm.  Going back for more tomorrow.

                            Have fun.

                            -JBrick

                            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
                              A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.

                              If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.

                              That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to hog some memory card.

                              https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

                              --Will

                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                              Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                              We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                              Eddy 863-6966

                                Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                                We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                                Eddy 863-6966

                              • Jim Tighe
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012

                                  Will;

                                  Looks like a great day on the snow.

                                  James R. Tighe

                                  5420 W State St.

                                  Boise, Idaho 83703

                                  208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

                                  jim@...

                                  www.gemstategymnastics.com

                                  Planning a noon departure. Ive got room for 3 additional.

                                  We all need to work carpool angles as our little parking spot is going to be packed.

                                  Eddy 863-6966

                                  No virus found in this message.

                                • Jason
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                                    Will,

                                    Awesome shots of a great session, nice work man! I saw you post up and had to hog some camera-time. Thanks for posting these up, you've got some serious skills behind the lens.

                                    J.Mac

                                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

                                    > A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.
                                    >
                                    > If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They
                                    > were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.
                                    >
                                    > That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to
                                    > hog some memory card.
                                    >
                                    > https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink
                                    >
                                    > --Will
                                    >

                                    > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
                                    >

                                    > > Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air .
                                    > > Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all
                                    > > day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000'
                                    > > . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA is forecasting E NE
                                    > > at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east
                                    > > its most likely working at LR
                                    > >
                                    > > ------------------------------
                                    > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                    > > From: jwattboi@...
                                    > > Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
                                    > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.
                                    > >

                                    > > How was today? What's tomorrow look like?
                                    > >
                                    > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                                    > >

                                    > > see you at noon at albys
                                    > >
                                    > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                                    > > geardaddyllc@...
                                    > > 208-863-6966
                                    > >
                                    > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
                                    > >

                                    > > Eddy,
                                    > >
                                    > > Do you have any room left for one more?
                                    > >
                                    > > Jake

                                  • Jim shultz
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                                      Will,

                                      I second that, sweet photos and really appreciate you posting them!

                                      Jim S.

                                    • Will Hise
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
                                        You're both too kind. I'm happy to take more and better pics in the future. Heading to park city this weekend but back next. Bring the wind!