Re: [snowkiteidaho] Heading to last resort this afternoon

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      hm.... lemme see if i can get enough work done quickly to sneak out today. I am maybe 60%

      On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:
      Going to leave at 2:00 unless winds changes direction. Should be cruisy sunny session at last resort or n of road on ridge. Anyone else interested?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
         snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
        Good wind good snow once again. Unusual wind direction allowed access to cornices on the ridge. Hope u had a great dAy on the camas!