Heading to last resort this afternoon

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      Going to leave at 2:00 unless winds changes direction. Should be cruisy sunny session at last resort or n of road on ridge. Anyone else interested?

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Will Hise
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        hm.... lemme see if i can get enough work done quickly to sneak out today. I am maybe 60%

        On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:
        Going to leave at 2:00 unless winds changes direction. Should be cruisy sunny session at last resort or n of road on ridge. Anyone else interested?

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
           snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jclivejordan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
          Good wind good snow once again. Unusual wind direction allowed access to cornices on the ridge. Hope u had a great dAy on the camas!