Re: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite Masters

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2 4:27 PM
      Excellent! Thanks Mike.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: mike stone <gs1ifx@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:27:18 -0800 (PST)
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite Masters

      Hey Greg,

      You can also ask on this group:

      http://www.standupzone.com/forum/index.php

      Paddle on!

      From: "daflyinhawaiian64@..." <daflyinhawaiian64@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 4:21 PM

      Hey Will, I have a trip to SDiego next week thinking it would be cool to get some suping in any advice on breaks for noobs, rental shacks w/ quality gear and is wet suits a must this time o' year? Thanks greg.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:43:19 -0700
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Me too me too!

      Best day of the year to surf in SoCal is Superbowl Sunday, during the game. Seeing how crowded Idaho is with kiters, it should be a great time to get away from the crowd... of 4.

      On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I just can't bring myself to do drive to SLC.

      Fortunately, we have a good looking weekend in store here.  Heading to LR both Sat/Sun.

      Eddy

      On Jan 31, 2012, at 10:27 AM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Cool. If you stay here you can show me the secret spots and I might even let you fly my ultralite.