what time

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2006
      eddy what time are you leaveing
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2006
        Steve and crew are leaving at 9:30 am  I want to try to leave around 11: ish  Darrel can't go until 2

        Arrange your ride.

        Eddy 863-6966

          Another day on the Camas ...  Way windy down in the valley but not much up there.  However there was enough to play and at times it was really good.  Snow is deep enough to play at the snowmobile park and the Ridge should work now. 10 people got to go this time

          Where were you?
          Eddy

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 30, 2006
              Just drove past the snowmobile park today(Sat) and it
              looks like plenty of coverage. 10 or so machines out.
              Glad to see the coverage after the heavy rain I saw on
              the 26th when I last drove past there.

              2

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 30, 2006
                But I'm headed to Cascade for the New Year.

                Call if any wind interests peak I'll be up there playing somewhere. Think I'm going to give the back side of Tamarack a shot .

                Happy New Year everyone,