Re: Skyline heaven

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
      I talked with Heather; she said there's a new foot of powder over a nice base. Not as much snow as last year, but she said the conditions are excellent.

      I'm definitely going to the snowkite masters next weekend - leaving Thursday afternoon coming back Sunday - I'm not sure if there will be room for one more in my truck, if there is I'll post something. if someone can come up with a larger vehicle that might be good...

      J Jordan
      208-869-3207