Re: [snowkiteidaho] New to the sport- I kite quiver

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Russel

      Welcome to group, but we have virgin ears in the group, so curb your enthusiasm ;-)

      This link should get you to the WX station up there. Also check out the groups "links" page for more website info.

      Eddy

      On Jan 24, 2012, at 9:56 AM, "ma_flaherty" <ma_flaherty@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      I am just getting into kiting- have never used my 13m kite on snow but have all the equipment. I have been constantly checking the weather for Fairfield, ID for the conditions to line up over the last few days, but am wondering if there is a weather station I could observe that is more representative of Camas Prarie.
      Did anyone go up yesterday? How was it? Is there snow covering up most of the things that could fuck me up?
      signed,
      Russell with no health insurance