Re: [snowkiteidaho] Baja Joe's Web Cam - Located in La Ventana, Baja BCS Mexico

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2012
      Yesterday was only decent wind day in entire event to demo kites, so tons of demo kites on beach plus competitions going on right adjacent...so it was a friggin' zoo on the beach.  See my demo report.  Rally not for me....even it priced same as other kites, like Kahoona, that feel & behavior too unique & tuned for waves...

      On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      http://www.bajajoe.com/Web_Cam.htm

      holy shit I took a look at 12:45 and the sky was blocked out by kites