camas on a good day - yes even this year

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
      The wind was steady. The sky was mostly sunny. The ground was well
      covered. Wednesday was a nearly perfect day for snow-kiting in
      Camas.

      Those of us who flew their kites were richly rewarded with a west wind
      and a 2 - 4 hour session that included a lot of high speed reaching,
      extended airtime, and even a few crashes (the music video to be
      released soon).

      As the cold wind begins to warm I will remember winter 04/05 as a
      breakthrough season.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
        Hey guys looks like the wind will shift on Sunday...Who is in?
      • Bolt, Jon
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
          Message
          count me in...
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
            Probably.  Was s'posed to go to Tamarack, but that's soooo played.  who wants to just go down when you can go up too.