Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Close enough

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2012

      Did you see the 50 foot trench in the snow from my head? That was from my 30 second session before you came up to the Big Easy. No damage (aside from pre-existing). Decided to pack up and head out. Worth the trip to see snow. Looking forward to a day with less wind.

      Josh

      On Jan 21, 2012 7:58 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I went back up to the Big Easy and went out for a while on the 9.5 at sunset. I was lit good on short lines, and trimmed to almost full depower. It was manageable from the road up to the first hill and it seemed stronger there. Since I was alone and without snowshoes I just stayed between there and the road. Had a good time. Snow was deep and getting crusty on the top.