Bridle Lines

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2012
      Does anyone know a good place to get bridle lines by the foot?  I have an older flysurfer Pulse I that needs a little maintenance, and I was hoping to avoid paying >$12 per bridle segment + shipping from Germany.  Most of the bridle lines for the kite are Dyneema rated at 60, 100, or 120kg.  All I can find online are heavy bridle lines like what are used on an inflatable kite.

      Thanks,
      Josh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2012
        I probably have what you need. Bring samples by.

        Eddy