Re: [snowkiteidaho] Indian Creek

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2012
    Yesterday gentle 12m, easy play day, try anything.  Don't think I've ever been here in January when it's been this warm.  Simply terrific.  Dinner @ Viento del Norte, rellenos camarones & papas rellenos asada & their huge Margaritas.  See picture.

    Today morning sunrise fantastic red.  After home-made omelets, got the motobikes out for first ride...playin' on bikes until about 1pm.  Wind came up early today & kiting started while we're out riding. Downwinder from 1:45 to ~4:30.  Litsky on 11m.  Getting used to new kite now.  Jumping the shrimp boats. Not a cloud...warm & blue sky.  Have to ask for camarones tomorrow.  Dinner in camp: pargo (snapper) sashimi & Margaritas, followed by killer salad & baked pargo & jurel (Yellowtail) & corn on cob.  The Oscarito market sells killer homemade strawberry ice cream stop your heart.  Terrifically warm again today...

    All for now...

    Juan

    On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

    Call me a dreamer… but what else have we been able to do lately….

    Thinking out loud… but if we get a bunch of heavy wet snow on top of the frozen hard ground and then a ton of rain and warm temps…. Then wouldn’t  Indian Creek have a good chance of picking up a few inches of water?

    Crossing my fingers for lots of snow on the Camas and Bogus and lots of water for ICR.

    Should begin tonight.

    Hey Jon Bolt… how about another fix.. looks good today