RE: [snowkiteidaho] Things to do when you're bored. WOahhhh!!

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
      Maybe the guy has a paid Youtube channel and that's one of the features....I'll do some more research....thanks for the post

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 06:35:44 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Things to do when you're bored. WOahhhh!!

      Gavin,

      Sorry but I just forwarded it so clueless...   Amazing video Though

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jan 6, 2012, at 6:32 AM, Gavin Morrison wrote:

      Eddy....did you post that link?  I just saw that vid last week on FB....It's a great video.....I'd like to know how that link was created.  I haven't seen a Youtube link that automatically opens to a full screen view before. I have a number of music videos I've made that I occasionally post to friends and I'd like them to open that same way. let me know if you have any info about it.

      Thanks....Gavin

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...; prokitesurf@...; clpcarol1@...; laurapetranek@...; cfaaborg@...; eddyp@...
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 05:24:17 -0700

      Been there Done That!!!!

      Eddy

    • Mark Westerdoll
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
        That was a good one!
        Westy
        P.S. PFS!

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...; prokitesurf@...; clpcarol1@...; laurapetranek@...; cfaaborg@...; eddyp@...
        From: geardaddyllc@...
        Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 05:24:17 -0700

        Been there Done That!!!!

        Eddy

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
          Fellow kiters,
          Is anyone thinking of going to the snowkite masters at Skyline Utah.   It is the 3rd 4th and 5th of Feb this year.  It was really good last year as Darrel and Jay will agree.  I am ready to get a large dose of shredding and some gliding in and just wanted to know if anyone wants to carpool.  It is a kind of boring drive alone.  If the wind does not show, we can go skiing/boarding at one of the ski resorts so it will be a good time no matter what.  Let me know.

          Also there is the kite festival at Jackson basin on the Presidents day weekend(20th of feb) or Strawberry res festival in Utah at same time.  I am waiting to see who has best conditions to choose between those two.
        • j clive
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
            Yes - I'll be there - unless they cancel due to lack of snow - I heard it isn't very good there now...

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
              I got a hall pass!  But I'll only go if there is no local snow :-(

              Eddy

              On Jan 6, 2012, at 8:40 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

              Fellow kiters,
              Is anyone thinking of going to the snowkite masters at Skyline Utah.   It is the 3rd 4th and 5th of Feb this year.  It was really good last year as Darrel and Jay will agree.  I am ready to get a large dose of shredding and some gliding in and just wanted to know if anyone wants to carpool.  It is a kind of boring drive alone.  If the wind does not show, we can go skiing/boarding at one of the ski resorts so it will be a good time no matter what.  Let me know.

              Also there is the kite festival at Jackson basin on the Presidents day weekend(20th of feb) or Strawberry res festival in Utah at same time.  I am waiting to see who has best conditions to choose between those two.

            • Tonyswilliams
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
                Hopefully they will have some storms this month

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:21 AM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

                Yes - I'll be there - unless they cancel due to lack of snow - I heard it isn't very good there now...

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                > Fellow kiters,
                > Is anyone thinking of going to the snowkite masters at Skyline Utah.   It is the 3rd 4th and 5th of Feb this year.  It was really good last year as Darrel and Jay will agree.  I am ready to get a large dose of shredding and some gliding in and just wanted to know if anyone wants to carpool.  It is a kind of boring drive alone.  If the wind does not show, we can go skiing/boarding at one of the ski resorts so it will be a good time no matter what.  Let me know.
                >
                > Also there is the kite festival at Jackson basin on the Presidents day weekend(20th of feb) or Strawberry res festival in Utah at same time.  I am waiting to see who has best conditions to choose between those two.

              • James Buchanan
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
                  It snowed in salt lake this morning only about an inch of cement but they are waiting for more. It looks gloomy here hopefully more to come!

                  Tutto Bene
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 24, 2012
                    Anyone still thinking about going?  If I end up going I'll drive but will be picking up a passenger (Jeff) in SLC. I need to decide very soon...by noon.   The thought of 15hrs of RT driving is not very  inticing especially n we have it an hr away!

                    Eddy

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 24, 2012
                      I am still looking to go and would ride with you if you want some company to keep off the boredom

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Jan 24, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                      Anyone still thinking about going?  If I end up going I'll drive but will be picking up a passenger (Jeff) in SLC. I need to decide very soon...by noon.   The thought of 15hrs of RT driving is not very  inticing especially n we have it an hr away!

                      Eddy

                      On Jan 7, 2012, at 10:29 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                      Hopefully they will have some storms this month

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:21 AM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

                      Yes - I'll be there - unless they cancel due to lack of snow - I heard it isn't very good there now...

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                      > Fellow kiters,
                      > Is anyone thinking of going to the snowkite masters at Skyline Utah.   It is the 3rd 4th and 5th of Feb this year.  It was really good last year as Darrel and Jay will agree.  I am ready to get a large dose of shredding and some gliding in and just wanted to know if anyone wants to carpool.  It is a kind of boring drive alone.  If the wind does not show, we can go skiing/boarding at one of the ski resorts so it will be a good time no matter what.  Let me know.
                      >
                      > Also there is the kite festival at Jackson basin on the Presidents day weekend(20th of feb) or Strawberry res festival in Utah at same time.  I am waiting to see who has best conditions to choose between those two.

                    • rybarnes12
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 26, 2012
                        I am definitely looking to head out for this...does anyone know how the access is? I've got my terribly low to the ground 2wd Honda and don't want to get down there only to realize I can't get to the event. (Camas almost prooved to be too much as it is.)

                        ...that being said, I'd be happy to tag along with someone with a better car!