Re: [snowkiteidaho] Hello...

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
      Did you get some over the holidays?  The sunset looked inviting.

      On Jan 5, 2012, at 10:32, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      Where is la nina? At least you guys can still paraglide

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
      Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:24:23 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Hello...

      I'm starting to think you all lied to me...

      There's no snow or wind in Idaho.

      All just a trick to move me here and then laugh hysterically as I lose my mind from lack of kiting.

      I'm heading back to SD for 2 weeks just to get wind. How bizarre is that! Heading TO San Diego for wind???  I have really lost it...

      I blame Eddy.

      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Kool.  Welcome to the group.  That's what we're all about.

      Pray for snow!!! But glad you been getting some.

      Eddy

      On Jan 5, 2012, at 9:59 AM, "22bene@..." <22bene@...> wrote:

      Hello Fellow Kiters,
      My name is James and I just recently moved to Boise from Sun Valley to pursue School and work I have been somewhat following this group for awhile now and I just realized that I have failed to introduce myself, my apologies. I have been kiting for about 4 years now, I have spent the last three summers in the Gorge Kiting there and Snowkiting here in the winter. I am always looking to ride-share out to the Prairie when I can. Right Now I am running on a Slingshot Fuel 11m and a Ozone Frenzy 11m as well (big guy good sized kite). So I hope to meet you all out in the Wind this year...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
        LMAO

        Eddy

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
          Yeah, I got three sessions in. 1hr the day I arrived. 9m. Next 2 was on 12m pretty gusty but felt great to be out.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:46:39 -0700