Hello...

  • 22bene@att.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hello Fellow Kiters,
      My name is James and I just recently moved to Boise from Sun Valley to pursue School and work I have been somewhat following this group for awhile now and I just realized that I have failed to introduce myself, my apologies. I have been kiting for about 4 years now, I have spent the last three summers in the Gorge Kiting there and Snowkiting here in the winter. I am always looking to ride-share out to the Prairie when I can. Right Now I am running on a Slingshot Fuel 11m and a Ozone Frenzy 11m as well (big guy good sized kite). So I hope to meet you all out in the Wind this year...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
        Kool.  Welcome to the group.  That's what we're all about.

        Pray for snow!!! But glad you been getting some.

        Eddy

        On Jan 5, 2012, at 9:59 AM, "22bene@..." <22bene@...> wrote:

        Hello Fellow Kiters,
        My name is James and I just recently moved to Boise from Sun Valley to pursue School and work I have been somewhat following this group for awhile now and I just realized that I have failed to introduce myself, my apologies. I have been kiting for about 4 years now, I have spent the last three summers in the Gorge Kiting there and Snowkiting here in the winter. I am always looking to ride-share out to the Prairie when I can. Right Now I am running on a Slingshot Fuel 11m and a Ozone Frenzy 11m as well (big guy good sized kite). So I hope to meet you all out in the Wind this year...

      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
          I'm starting to think you all lied to me...

          There's no snow or wind in Idaho.

          All just a trick to move me here and then laugh hysterically as I lose my mind from lack of kiting.

          I'm heading back to SD for 2 weeks just to get wind. How bizarre is that! Heading TO San Diego for wind???  I have really lost it...

          I blame Eddy.

        • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
            Where is la nina? At least you guys can still paraglide
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:24:23 -0700
            To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Hello...

[...]

          • Jason Watt
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
              Did you get some over the holidays?  The sunset looked inviting.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
                  Yeah, I got three sessions in. 1hr the day I arrived. 9m. Next 2 was on 12m pretty gusty but felt great to be out.
                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T