Weather is good...

  • 22bene@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      I have been kiting out on High Prairie Rd for about a month and a half so far I have about 5 trips out there and I have had quite a bit of fun out there. The weather has been awesome skies have been clear and sunny and the wind has been good. Stanley looks really nice with the sweet skiff of pow on top that is the most snow I have seen in Idaho this winter! Next time i am in Sun Valley I might have to head up there for a little side trip. I am headed to Utah for the weekend I hope to catch a little bit of snow and wind...