Re: [snowkiteidaho] Looking for winter

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
      Cool!
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 05:02:12 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Looking for winter

      FOUND IT!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpRU7pKnMok&feature=youtube_gdata_player

      Now it's back to riding my bike to work and waiting...

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012

        My brother and I got a couple of hours in on Saturday. We were in the Salt Lake area, and after finding no snow around Park City, we decided to go see what Strawberry reservoir was like. Their snow situation is as poor as ours. The reservoir had 8"of ice, and we were lucky enough to find a cove where the snow hadn't blown off. There was enough wind for a good time.  I'd like to go back when they have a few feet of snow.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_dbFOlqmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

        Josh