Re: Looking for winter

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
      EdD,

      Don't be fooled by the lack of snow on the webcam, I've had 2 stellar sessions in the flats and low rollers off High Prairie road. The last one was right after a monster 2" snowstorm that left me breathless in face shots. Sarcasm filter on :-)

      Jmac

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
        Cool!
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 05:02:12 -0700
        To: Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Looking for winter

        FOUND IT!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpRU7pKnMok&feature=youtube_gdata_player

        Now it's back to riding my bike to work and waiting...

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

      • Josh Woodland
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012

          My brother and I got a couple of hours in on Saturday. We were in the Salt Lake area, and after finding no snow around Park City, we decided to go see what Strawberry reservoir was like. Their snow situation is as poor as ours. The reservoir had 8"of ice, and we were lucky enough to find a cove where the snow hadn't blown off. There was enough wind for a good time.  I'd like to go back when they have a few feet of snow.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_dbFOlqmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

          Josh