Re: [snowkiteidaho] Christmas

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
      Well its a loaner ram 10m from 3Eddy. If I like it I get to buy it. I think I might trade in my inflatable also n get n updated four line.

      daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      wow, you must have been a really good boy! What did santa buy you?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 18:20:10 -0700
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; Boise Sailors<boisesailors@...>; BoiseSailors<BoiseSailors@...>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Christmas

      Merry Christmas everybody! Nancy got me a new kite so let it snow! Thanks Eddy.

      Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Merry Christmas everybody!!!

      Looks like snow should start tomorrow, so maybe we kite before next year???

      Eddy, Laura, Calvin, & DaNextOne

      No virus found in this message.

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
        Let me know what you are trading in as I have been thinking about a new used kite myself

        Sent from my iPhone

        From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
        Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 18:20:10 -0700

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2011
          Sweet! I hear the snow has finally gotten to idaho. Hope you guys are having fun. I managed to sneak ina couple of sessions here in Maui. Gusty but plenty of wind. 9m is plenty big. Not much for waves, 1-2ft. Plenty of Rainbows!
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:08:02 -0700