RE: [snowkiteidaho] Merry Christmas

  • Rich Caldwell
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 26, 2011
      Merry Christmas all!

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 05:47:56 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Merry Christmas

      Merry Christmas everybody!!!

      Looks like snow should start tomorrow, so maybe we kite before next year???

      Eddy, Laura, Calvin, & DaNextOne

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 22, 2014
        Dear WInd People!

        What a fabulous season we have had. Lake Lowell, Lucky Peak, CJ and
        a few of the desert mud ponds were in service. And that is just our
        valley. some in our group have been to the gorge, Mexico, Hawaii and
        geez i am missing some places. Our wind meter worked great and we had
        a tremendous financial show of support by our group. If the snow
        arrives soon the winter season will be excellent also. We have a new
        President, Bill B., and Vice Pres., Tom Van A..
        some sailors started the season in early April sailing. a couple of
        us were on the water into Dec. Tom C Dec. 11 at CJ and I was at LP on
        Dec. 12. This is a new record late date for me... Great stuff.

        I took the wind meter down for safe keeping. It should be put back up
        in May. We should have a beach cleaning day also. I will give Bill a
        report on the amount of funds collected and what is left over for this
        year.

        I am in Reno area visiting my daughter, son in law and grandson
        Preston till after Christmas. I wish all of you a merry Christmas and
        of course a happy new year of wind, snow, and water. Its been fun
        being the president of this great group. Bill and Tom will do a great
        job. Thanks everyone. Jim

        --
        Jim Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 23, 2014
          Thanks for everything you did this year Jim!

          Rusty and I snowkited at the snow mobile park yesterday and it was great! Snow is a little thin but totally rideable and soft. It was much better than it looked on the camera or even from the road while driving out and I'd argue it was the best day in a few years!

          Winter is here!

          --Will

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 23, 2014

            Merry Christmas Jim….

            Thank you for all you’ve done this year!

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 23, 2014
              Thanks Jim for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated.  Have a Merry Christmas, and I look forward to seeing you out there soon.  If the wind cooperated I think a polar bear session on New Years Day would be fun.  Just a thought.

              Jake

              Sent from my iPhone

[...]

            • robbnukebruce
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 25, 2014
                Same to you, Jim... thanks for all your positive energy! (And to Chris and others for keeping the windmeter going)
                I missed sailing at LP the last few months due to work, but hope to resume in the late Spring.
                See you all then...

                Bruce Robb