Re: [BSA] Party

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
      Yeah Steve, thanks for hosting the great party!

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:03 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Steve;

      Great Party!  Thank you for all the effort put into the evening.  It was a great turnout.  Fun evening.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
        Hello Steve,

        Sorry I couldn't make it.  I was out of town.  Sounded like fun.

        -JBrick

        Thanks everybody for coming over!  I enjoyed hosting it, and got to set off some big FIRES which is always fun.  What a great group of folks.  See you on the wind-bitten plains or the storm-tossed Peak!

        Message 3 of 9 , May 30, 2015
          One last reminder party tomorrow Sunday the 31st, 4 to 7 PM 2361 N. Angelview Ln. Hope you all can make it

          Sent from my iPhone
        • jeffnoble83
          Message 4 of 9 , May 31, 2015
            Thanks for hosting Bill! Great event, great conversations. Not an unfriendly person in the  group, unless I was that guy. I keep enjoying meeting everyone. Thanks for making it happen.
          • Jim Tighe
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 29, 2016

              Wow, fantastic turnout, almost 30 showed up to ????? Eat, drink, visit, kids on the tramp, watch video s, fix videos, drink,  nominate n discuss association issues, Vote, laugh n generally have a good time.  We have a diverse group.  A variety of religious, political, age, ????, but a common activity.  We love the outdoors, speed, height, wind, nature n respect of all involved.  I love Boise n all of you that enhance my life here.  Thanks for coming.  C u on the water sooner or later.  Jim n Nancy

            • Tony Williams
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 29, 2016

                Thank you for having us over. You are wonderful hosts and so nice to talk too. Plus your patio is great for bbqs

                Sent with AquaMail for Android
                http://www.aqua-mail.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 29, 2016
                  THANKS JIM & NANCY!!!  Wonderful time!

                  On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                  Wow, fantastic turnout, almost 30 showed up to ????? Eat, drink, visit, kids on the tramp, watch video s, fix videos, drink,  nominate n discuss association issues, Vote, laugh n generally have a good time.  We have a diverse group.  A variety of religious, political, age, ????, but a common activity.  We love the outdoors, speed, height, wind, nature n respect of all involved.  I love Boise n all of you that enhance my life here.  Thanks for coming.  C u on the water sooner or later.  Jim n Nancy

                • Jack Harrison
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 30, 2016

                    You and Nancy are great! While it is always good to see fellow sailors throughout the year, typically we only get to see their better halves at your party.

                    Thanks much for continuing this much appreciated annual event!!    Jack and Penny

                    Jack Harrison, PhD, PE

                    HyQual, P. A.

                    208.861.1654