Re: [BSA] Party

  • Rusty Hill
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2011
      Yeah Steve, thanks for hosting the great party!

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:03 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Steve;

      Great Party!  Thank you for all the effort put into the evening.  It was a great turnout.  Fun evening.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2011
        Hello Steve,

        Sorry I couldn't make it.  I was out of town.  Sounded like fun.

        -JBrick

        Thanks everybody for coming over!  I enjoyed hosting it, and got to set off some big FIRES which is always fun.  What a great group of folks.  See you on the wind-bitten plains or the storm-tossed Peak!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 30
          One last reminder party tomorrow Sunday the 31st, 4 to 7 PM 2361 N. Angelview Ln. Hope you all can make it

          Sent from my iPhone
        • jeffnoble83
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31
            Thanks for hosting Bill! Great event, great conversations. Not an unfriendly person in the  group, unless I was that guy. I keep enjoying meeting everyone. Thanks for making it happen.