Party

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011

      Steve;

      Great Party!  Thank you for all the effort put into the evening.  It was a great turnout.  Fun evening.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

    • Rusty Hill
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2011
        Yeah Steve, thanks for hosting the great party!

        Rusty Hill
        Photography Elevated
        (208) 891-7744

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2011
          Hello Steve,

          Sorry I couldn't make it.  I was out of town.  Sounded like fun.

          -JBrick

          Thanks everybody for coming over!  I enjoyed hosting it, and got to set off some big FIRES which is always fun.  What a great group of folks.  See you on the wind-bitten plains or the storm-tossed Peak!

          Message 4 of 9 , May 30, 2015
            One last reminder party tomorrow Sunday the 31st, 4 to 7 PM 2361 N. Angelview Ln. Hope you all can make it

            Sent from my iPhone
          • jeffnoble83
            Message 5 of 9 , May 31, 2015
              Thanks for hosting Bill! Great event, great conversations. Not an unfriendly person in the  group, unless I was that guy. I keep enjoying meeting everyone. Thanks for making it happen.
            • Jim Tighe
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 29 3:48 PM

                Wow, fantastic turnout, almost 30 showed up to ????? Eat, drink, visit, kids on the tramp, watch video s, fix videos, drink,  nominate n discuss association issues, Vote, laugh n generally have a good time.  We have a diverse group.  A variety of religious, political, age, ????, but a common activity.  We love the outdoors, speed, height, wind, nature n respect of all involved.  I love Boise n all of you that enhance my life here.  Thanks for coming.  C u on the water sooner or later.  Jim n Nancy

              • Tony Williams
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 29 4:14 PM

                  Thank you for having us over. You are wonderful hosts and so nice to talk too. Plus your patio is great for bbqs

                  Sent with AquaMail for Android
                  http://www.aqua-mail.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 29 4:22 PM
                    THANKS JIM & NANCY!!!  Wonderful time!

                    On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                    Wow, fantastic turnout, almost 30 showed up to ????? Eat, drink, visit, kids on the tramp, watch video s, fix videos, drink,  nominate n discuss association issues, Vote, laugh n generally have a good time.  We have a diverse group.  A variety of religious, political, age, ????, but a common activity.  We love the outdoors, speed, height, wind, nature n respect of all involved.  I love Boise n all of you that enhance my life here.  Thanks for coming.  C u on the water sooner or later.  Jim n Nancy

                  • Jack Harrison
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 30 6:41 AM

                      You and Nancy are great! While it is always good to see fellow sailors throughout the year, typically we only get to see their better halves at your party.

                      Thanks much for continuing this much appreciated annual event!!    Jack and Penny

                      Jack Harrison, PhD, PE

                      HyQual, P. A.

                      208.861.1654