Party

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2011

      Steve;

      Great Party!  Thank you for all the effort put into the evening.  It was a great turnout.  Fun evening.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

      jim@...

      www.gemstategymnastics.com

    • Rusty Hill
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2011
        Yeah Steve, thanks for hosting the great party!

        Rusty Hill
        Photography Elevated
        (208) 891-7744

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
          Hello Steve,

          Sorry I couldn't make it.  I was out of town.  Sounded like fun.

          -JBrick

          Thanks everybody for coming over!  I enjoyed hosting it, and got to set off some big FIRES which is always fun.  What a great group of folks.  See you on the wind-bitten plains or the storm-tossed Peak!