Re: [snowkiteidaho] THANKS STEVE!!

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
      Yes  -  Thanks!

      From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
      To: Boise Sailors Association <BoiseSailors@...>; Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 8:24 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] THANKS STEVE!!

      Great time last night!!  Your place is a terrific gathering spot.  Thanks for all the work you put into it.

      Jon

    • Mike Zolin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
        Thanks Steve!!  Nice place!
        Mike Z

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 5, 2011, at 8:24 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

        Great time last night!!  Your place is a terrific gathering spot.  Thanks for all the work you put into it.

        Jon

      • William Binegar
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          Steve, Agree with all, great time and awesome place you have built.
          Good to meet and welcome the newbies and hear about some new babies as
          well.