THANKS STEVE!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
      Great time last night!!  Your place is a terrific gathering spot.  Thanks for all the work you put into it.

      Jon
    • j clive jordan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
        Yes  -  Thanks!

        Great time last night!!  Your place is a terrific gathering spot.  Thanks for all the work you put into it.

        Jon

      • Mike Zolin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          Thanks Steve!!  Nice place!
          Mike Z

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 5, 2011, at 8:24 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

          Great time last night!!  Your place is a terrific gathering spot.  Thanks for all the work you put into it.

          Jon

        • William Binegar
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
            Steve, Agree with all, great time and awesome place you have built.
            Good to meet and welcome the newbies and hear about some new babies as
            well.