Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend snowkiting?

  • Mike Zolin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      I would like to go. I have some new bindings that I need to try.

      Mike

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 30, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I know it's only humpday, but I'm thinking about the weekend. Is there enough snow anywhere yet to get our snowkite on?

      I heard from a friend there were people riding in Sun Valley at the Warm Spring Lodge last weekend. That's a good sign, but a tad far. If anyone feels like chasing a fix this weekend, let me know. I have never gone this long without kiting when I'm not injured.

      --Will

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        To bad you guys couldn't of got away on the 27 th 52 and windy at CJ/river and yesterday was 5/7 meter weather  33G44 at CJ/river but only 45 degrees that is a wind chill of about 27 . But no wind in the forecast For the water or the snow Saturday or Sunday . Even LP looks bad if you could stand the cold , I have seen some big numbers on the LP raws lately, up to 25 one morning .
        Steve-O

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com