Re: [BSA] Last man contest

  • William Binegar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      You guys are crazy up north there still battling for the last man
      contest. How much is riding on this for the winner? I'll give my
      Padre report as today might be the last day. Today was light, but
      Madi did her first jump on my 13m Ozone! Wendy's doing great, staying
      upwind. Prior had 3 great days other than losing my board on day 3.
      Bon fire story, huge jump, 300 yards, yeah maybe more..... Good
      thing X-mas is coming:), but first Happy Thxgiving to all. Looking
      forward to Doc Baker's bash.