Re: [BSA] Last man contest

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      Ok its definetely cold. But the meter says 17-24. Gonna put on the wet suit n try the water. Looks like its blowin in the channel w/white caps all over.

      Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Report back if there is anything worthwhile. Today is warmer than it's been in a while!

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      www.SkyBluePhotos.com
      (208) 891-7744

      On Nov 23, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      > So the readings are big sw. I am off to LP to see if there is any wind in the canyon.
      > James R. Tighe
      >
      > --

      -----
      No virus found in this message.