El Par Tay

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Forwarding per Steve's request

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: STEVE BAKER <sbakerdvm@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:42 PM
      Subject: [BSA] El Par Tay
      To: Boise Sailors <boisesailors@...>

      Mark your calendars, hoist the mains'l, make ready the scuppers, and
      swab the poop deck. Sunday the 4th of December, 4 pm, at Baker's house:
      Boise Sailors Association is invited to partake in a bonfire of epic
      broportions. Bring some beer and some meat for the grill or a side
      dish...it'll all work out.

      2210 Sunset Ave, the firepit awaits.

      Please send this on to the Snowkite Idaho site, as I've never quite
      figured that one out. Call me or email with any queries, and actually
      email me to give me a heads up as to how many of you knuckleheads to
      expect. Spouses and offspring welcome!