RE: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday 11/8

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 9, 2011
      Thanks, i was 40 once.

      Rich Caldwell <rmc3006@...> wrote:

      Happy Birthday Jim,  60??  I thought you were 40.  :->

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jim@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:31:01 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday 11/8

      I have retired from full time coaching so I can joinn u fools during the week snowkiting this winter.  Or I retired from full time coaching cause I didn't have enough time to coach w/ the rest of the job so I now have some time to snowkite.  Either way, weekdays are open.  Where's da snow.  Rusty's right its on.  Unless it gets warm then let's sail.

      Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Happy Birthday amigo....

      As Jon said... you are inspirational.

      Hopefully we'll see you out on the snow some afternoon this winter.

      -JBrick