Re: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday 11/8

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Um...yeah what Steve said....Happy B-day ole man.

      :-D

      Eddy

      On Nov 7, 2011, at 10:50 PM, STEVE BAKER <sbakerdvm@...> wrote:

      Jim, Feliz Cumpleanos from todos los Marineros de Boise!

      From: jim@...
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
      Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:31:54 -0700
      Subject: [BSA] Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday 11/8

      Thanks for all the birthday wishes from all you youngsters.  Since there won't be any wind tomorrow I'm taking nancy out to Chandlers for b-day dinner.  I will tip one for all you folks.

      Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Happy birthday sir!!!

      Unfortunately, you'll have to work harder as you are not double my age. That moment passed 10 years ago. I'm gaining on you and will be using you as my role model for sexagenarians.

      That sounds kinda dirty...

      On Monday, November 7, 2011, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      > Jim, you are my role model !!!!  HAPPY B-DAY !!!
      >
      > Jon
      >
      > On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 6:21 PM, robbnukebruce <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> Just wanted to wish big Jim Tighe a happy 60th B-day.
      >> Hope I look as good when I'm that old..

      No virus found in this message.