Re: [snowkiteidaho] Happy hours tonight?

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4 5:51 PM
      Oh, happy birthday!

      Too bad I didn't check the email earlier!  I won't be able to make it.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Nov 4, 2011, at 2:01 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Hey all, hope this isn't an inappropriate email for the list, but it's my birthday and the few people I know are going to head out to Bitter Creek downtown this evening. If anyone would like to join us I'd love to see some kiters!

      We should be there between 8:30-9pm tonight.

      If we can't kite, at least we can drink!

      Btw- what's this white stuff falling from the sky?

      (760) 822-zero151