Re: [snowkiteidaho] Non - Epic LP..

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Non- epic LP. First session 1220- 1330 R-O-D-E-O 15- 25 wind coming off hill behind BB rode an arch from bay near turners out to point below lookout and over to east side of sheeps creek. Wind backed off a bit so I came in for a bit. Looked like it had mellowed and steadied so I launched again, got two jumps and two reached then it died. Bit of a swim to get back. Water was not as cold as the river.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 19:07:19 -0000
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Non - Epic LP..

      Looks like the call was to go to CJ, and skip LP.
      Got out easy enough this AM there, sailed @30 mins, and stopped at BB.
      Looked back and saw it was shutting down, drifted(carefully) back to the overlook. Hands were kinda cold, otherwise fine.
      It was blowing like stink thru Harris Ranch, but not at the lake.