Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Right now...

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
      Wish I can make it but too much work. :-(

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
        I've got a parent teacher meeting till 930 or so will head up after.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:22:35 -0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP Right now...

        Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
        I'm loading the van right now.
        Who else?

      • Rusty Hill
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
          Relatively warm?! Bahahaha! Spring shores says 32 degrees... I think I'll stay under my down comforter a little while longer. :)

          Rusty Hill
          Photography Elevated
          (208) 891-7744

          On Nov 3, 2011, at 7:22 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

          Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
          I'm loading the van right now.
          Who else?

        • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
            ok i had my coffee and toast its time to get serious about this sailing thing today.  Its up to 33 degrees at Spring Shores so the heat is on.  time to head up.  40 in Mt Hm so LP should be ok by the time I arrive.  the hike will warm you up anyway.  see you there.

            James ( Jim ) Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            5420 W State St.
            Boise, ID 83703
            208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
            208-859-1397 Cell (best )
            emai; jim@...
            website; gemstategymnastics.com

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
              10:30. Bruce just leaving the overlook.  He sailed,alone, for 30 min. On a 5.7 then it died fast.  There's just not enough to make the HIKE.  This puts Bruce in the lead for last man on the water contest.

              Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

              Relatively warm?! Bahahaha! Spring shores says 32 degrees... I think I'll stay under my down comforter a little while longer. :)

              Rusty Hill
              Photography Elevated
              (208) 891-7744

              On Nov 3, 2011, at 7:22 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

              Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
              I'm loading the van right now.
              Who else?

              No virus found in this message.

            • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                Heading up to lp now

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                  Windy@ airport

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                    Blowing @ bridge

                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                      Windy out by the river/cj too.  Wish I could get away today.  It's warm and nice out.  Go get some!

                      On Nov 3, 2011, at 11:36, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

                      Windy@ airport

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                        It may come to that. Wish u could 2

                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                          It ON!

                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                            No way

                            James R. Tighe

                            5420 W State St.

                            Boise, Idaho 83703

                            208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

                            jim@...

                            www.gemstategymnastics.com

                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                              Way!

                              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                              From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
                              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600
                              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                              Message 14 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                                Green with envy.

                                From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600

                                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                Message 15 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                                  It just looked too dead when I was there.

                                  From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                  Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                  Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:31:09 -0600

                                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                  From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                  Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                  Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600

                                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                                    From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
                                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:31:09 -0600
                                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                    From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                    Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600

                                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                                      The old Hawaiians would have called those winds "pupuli" - crazy kine! Nothing to be envious about

                                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:31:09 -0600