LP Right now...

  • robbnukebruce
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
      Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
      I'm loading the van right now.
      Who else?
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
        Wish I can make it but too much work. :-(

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
          I've got a parent teacher meeting till 930 or so will head up after.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 13:22:35 -0000
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] LP Right now...

          Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
          I'm loading the van right now.
          Who else?

        • Rusty Hill
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
            Relatively warm?! Bahahaha! Spring shores says 32 degrees... I think I'll stay under my down comforter a little while longer. :)

            Rusty Hill
            Photography Elevated
            (208) 891-7744

            On Nov 3, 2011, at 7:22 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

            Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
            I'm loading the van right now.
            Who else?

          • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
              ok i had my coffee and toast its time to get serious about this sailing thing today.  Its up to 33 degrees at Spring Shores so the heat is on.  time to head up.  40 in Mt Hm so LP should be ok by the time I arrive.  the hike will warm you up anyway.  see you there.

              James ( Jim ) Tighe
              Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
              Tighe Gymnastics Sales
              5420 W State St.
              Boise, ID 83703
              208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
              208-859-1397 Cell (best )
              emai; jim@...
              website; gemstategymnastics.com

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                10:30. Bruce just leaving the overlook.  He sailed,alone, for 30 min. On a 5.7 then it died fast.  There's just not enough to make the HIKE.  This puts Bruce in the lead for last man on the water contest.

                Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

                Relatively warm?! Bahahaha! Spring shores says 32 degrees... I think I'll stay under my down comforter a little while longer. :)

                Rusty Hill
                Photography Elevated
                (208) 891-7744

                On Nov 3, 2011, at 7:22 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

                Looks like LP is on. It's relatively warm.
                I'm loading the van right now.
                Who else?

                No virus found in this message.

              • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                  Heading up to lp now

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                    Windy@ airport

                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                      Blowing @ bridge

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                        Windy out by the river/cj too.  Wish I could get away today.  It's warm and nice out.  Go get some!

                        On Nov 3, 2011, at 11:36, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

                        Windy@ airport

                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                          It may come to that. Wish u could 2

                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                            It ON!

                            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                              No way

                              James R. Tighe

                              5420 W State St.

                              Boise, Idaho 83703

                              208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell

                              jim@...

                              www.gemstategymnastics.com

                              Message 14 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                                Way!

                                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
                                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600
                                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                Message 15 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                                  Green with envy.

                                  From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                  Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                  Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600

                                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                                    It just looked too dead when I was there.

                                    From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                    Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:31:09 -0600

                                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                    From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                    Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600

                                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011

                                      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
                                      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:31:09 -0600
                                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:57:16 -0600

                                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Nov 3, 2011
                                        The old Hawaiians would have called those winds "pupuli" - crazy kine! Nothing to be envious about

                                        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                        From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>

                                        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                        Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:31:09 -0600